King County Parent & Family Coalition (KCPFC) is a program that mobilizes family members in King County to participate in legislative advocacy for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD) and their families.
• Disseminate up-to-date policy information on I/DD services and other related topics.
• Connect policy makers with people I/DD and families.
• Educate policy makers on I/DD issues.
• Build legislative agenda reflecting current issues impacting people with I/DD and families.
• Mobilize legislative advocacy activities.
• Educate family members on important policy and services.
Join the King County Parent & Family Coalition
Contact: Ramona Hattendrof, P: 206.829.7048
2015 Legislative Agenda and Issue Papers
Briefing papers on:
• Young Children Need Early Intervention Services
• Supported Living and Wage Parity
• Maintain Current Commitment
• Expanding Emergency Respite and Crisis Stabilization
• Graduating Young Adults Need Employment Services
• Adult Family Homes
• Housing Trust fund set-aside for individuals with development disabilities
Outreach and Advocacy Coodinator
P: 206.829.7039 Tuesdays and Thursdays – 8:30AM to 3:30PM
Cell 425.643.4048 Wednesdays and Fridays - 8:30AM to 4:30PM
Director of Advocacy